About Me

My photo
I 'm wife, a mother , a daughter, a sister,a friend,a crazy faerie loving, art creating, born in England living in the states, blond hair blue eyed, tea drinking, mixed media, atc swapper, digital artist, blogger ,Facebook, reader, writer, old movie watcher, paper addicted, high heel lover, dog owner,cupcake eater, creatively eccentric.. party hat wearer. Welcome to my blog. Where I hope you'll stay awhile and come back often. Hugs Wendy

Followers

Friday, March 23, 2012

Big ,big news

I have big, big news to share with you all..... I'm so excited I can hardly type... okay Kim ( from Tabby's place) and I have started our own swap group on yahoo.....The blissfull ART swap  ( clapping hands)  

We plan to have a variety of swaps and challenges throughout the year, focusing on whimsical and vintage themes.This is a group for **experienced** altered art/mixed media artists who have a passion for creating high-quality vintage inspired art.

We also have a blog 
http://blissfullartswaps.blogspot.com/

 to go along with the yahoo group.


Kim and I hope to see you here...

9 comments:

Missouris Lilac AJ said...

Wendy,
That is awesome. Congrats!
~AJ

Peace said...

Oooh, I'd love to be part of this group! Not sure I'm good enough tough. :O(

mercedes scott said...

Congratulations Wendy and Kim! Well done! I know you ladies will do amazing things with your new group... can't wait to see!

Sim said...

Hello Wendy!
I'm happy & congratulate you for your big news!!
I relly don't know what swaps is?
But I can't wait to see it!
Kisses from France!

Marja's Stamp Addiction en Marja's Creativity said...

Congrats Wendy. I am very curious to see your work.
Lovely greet and have a nice Sunday
Marja

Lesley said...

That is wonderful news Wendy.
I wish you and Kim luck with your new endeavour.
Will take a peek at your blog and see what you are up to.
Good luck, Lesley♥

Mina said...

Oh Wendy, I am so excited. This is so wonderful.

Cathy L. Calamas said...

Congrats. that is awesome!! I don't know where you find the time to do all your fab art!!

"MOI" Freubel said...

WOWWWWW. This is indeed EXCITED news Wendy and I wish you, togehter with Kim, MUCH MUCH participants which whom you can share fantastic SWAPS !!!
Lots of succes my friend but above all, much JOY together !!!!!

Hugs, Rian

Blog Archive