About Me

My photo
I 'm wife, a mother , a daughter, a sister,a friend,a crazy faerie loving, art creating, born in England living in the states, blond hair blue eyed, tea drinking, mixed media, atc swapper, digital artist, blogger ,Facebook, reader, writer, old movie watcher, paper addicted, high heel lover, dog owner,cupcake eater, creatively eccentric.. party hat wearer. Welcome to my blog. Where I hope you'll stay awhile and come back often. Hugs Wendy

Followers

Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Back to wonderland for you, Alice

I'm hosting a Alice in Wonderland swap on VPI... it my first time hosting with them and the cards that are coming in are stunning... and I thought I'd better get mine made today 




 so here they are







13 comments:

trisha too said...

Wonderful, Wendy!

:-)

my cup of tea said...

I would love to do an Alice swap! These are awesome!
~Donna~

Sandy said...

OMG Wendy your ATC´s are a party.
So many gorgeous details and the images are great. Wonderful work. xoxo

Dawn said...

How wonderful, I love them all great images and wonderful work. Those cards are the best! ;0) Dxx

Jingle said...

Oh, they are just amazing!!! I love them!!!!!!

Linda said...

These are all wondrous...love them all and are so very creative.

AutumnWind said...

Stunning!! I love Alice :)

Martina2801 said...

Wendy, these are gorgeous!
I love the colours and the images! Great work (as always)!

Marti McClure said...

Fabulous cards Wendy! Happy Spring. ~Marti

Cindy Rose said...

Wow, Wendy, the colors are amazing. Great job!!

Sim said...

I really love your art my friend!

Lynn Stevens said...

WOW , Wendy your ATC's are Fabulous. I bet its such fun getting to see them all up close and personal!
hugs Lynn

Victoria said...

Wendy, These are wonderful!

Blog Archive