About Me

My photo
I 'm wife, a mother , a daughter, a sister,a friend,a crazy faerie loving, art creating, born in England living in the states, blond hair blue eyed, tea drinking, mixed media, atc swapper, digital artist, blogger ,Facebook, reader, writer, old movie watcher, paper addicted, high heel lover, dog owner,cupcake eater, creatively eccentric.. party hat wearer. Welcome to my blog. Where I hope you'll stay awhile and come back often. Hugs Wendy

Followers

Sunday, March 11, 2012

ATC's

 ATC's for the blissfull ATC swap... this months theme "Dress forms" here the LINK if you'd like to join us 

 ATC for Lynn she won the winner takes all  lottery at VPI
she wanted spring themed ATC's.. I made her a hidden spring shrine ATC
~*~
 and these are for Kimberly's  Celebrate Spring  swap




I've used a mixture of images from Paper Whimsy,Itkupilli and Lisa's Altered art

14 comments:

Electra said...

My goodness, beautiful, beautiful work, Wendy!

Lesley said...

Wow Wendy these are stunning ATC's. I like the little fairy with the really tall skinny hat. How cute is that hat???? LOL
TFS, all the images and colours are fab.
Hope you have a great week.
Lesley

Sandy said...

Wow Wendy what a delicious mix of art.
Your art is very unique and so beautiful. Love them all. The first one is my favorite, a Dream. xoxo

Kim said...

All beautiful! xo

JoAnne said...

Wonderful atcs Wendy! I just finished and posted my spring atcs for Kimberly's swap.

Knickertwist said...

Gorgeous stuff!

Dawn said...

I love the ATCs they are just adorable such lovely work. Loving all those wings ;0) Dawn xx

Sim said...

Wouaouh Wendy! Each one is a marvel!
I'm really on my bom!
What an artist you are!
See you soon & big kisses!

Angelica said...

WOW :0
Love your ATC:S

Marja's Stamp Addiction en Marja's Creativity said...

Love all the ATC's. Wonderful creations Wendy. Beautiful.
Warm greet Marja

Pandora said...

Loving all the ATC'S.

Nook and Cranny said...

Wendy,
Such fantastic ATC'S, thanks for sharing.
Michele

Martina2801 said...

Oh my goodness Wendy! Your ATCs are just wonderful! I love all of them! Very different and fantastic! Beautifully done, my friend!

Whymsicalmusings said...

Oh my goodness you have been one very busy girl! And everyone you swap with are very very lucky:)
XOXOXO

Blog Archive