About Me

My photo
I 'm wife, a mother , a daughter, a sister,a friend,a crazy faerie loving, art creating, born in England living in the states, blond hair blue eyed, tea drinking, mixed media, atc swapper, digital artist, blogger ,Facebook, reader, writer, old movie watcher, paper addicted, high heel lover, dog owner,cupcake eater, creatively eccentric.. party hat wearer. Welcome to my blog. Where I hope you'll stay awhile and come back often. Hugs Wendy

Followers

Monday, March 26, 2012

ATC'S TO SHOW AND TELL

Wonderful ATC's have arrived in my mail box.. don't you just love getting nice mail instead of junk and bills.




Okay first up is from Amy at http://amythecraftybooknerd.blogspot.com/ 
it was for the blissfull atc swap.. the theme "dress forms"...Amy I feel I have just stepped in to a french fashion house  Tres chic!   Thank you for the extra goodies too

 Next another dress form ATC this time from the lovely Karla ...at http://sketchbookmailartclub.blogspot.com/ 

This is so sparkly.. I wish this dress would fit me I would so wear it.

 and lastly "How does your garden grow" ATC's from the wonderful ladies at VPI 
Trisha Neal,Jan Larson,Marion Bockelmann , Beckie Loyall, Gina Peake and Sandy Scholz.

Thank you, I love this theme 
.. they are all so whimsical ....also A Big thank you to Kris for hosting

6 comments:

Lesley said...

Hi Wendy, oohhing and ahhing over the love ATC's. The amount of work and love put into these are wonderful. Enjoy and btw, I am now a member of your new Yahoo group. yippee, thank you for the invite.
Lesley xo

Terri said...

Oh wow Wendy! Lucky you! Fabulous ATCs! They are just so darn fun!
Hugs,
Terri

peggy aplSEEDS said...

these are wonderful! and yes, i do love getting mail like this!

Marti McClure said...

All the ATCs are so cute Wendy! I love the dress form theme. ~Marti

fairyrocks said...

Happy creative mail, the BEST kind.
Lovely art works.
Keep smiling and creating one and all!!

Cindy Rose said...

These are so clever & beautiful. They did a great job!

Blog Archive