About Me

My photo
I 'm wife, a mother , a daughter, a sister,a friend,a crazy faerie loving, art creating, born in England living in the states, blond hair blue eyed, tea drinking, mixed media, atc swapper, digital artist, blogger ,Facebook, reader, writer, old movie watcher, paper addicted, high heel lover, dog owner,cupcake eater, creatively eccentric.. party hat wearer. Welcome to my blog. Where I hope you'll stay awhile and come back often. Hugs Wendy

Followers

Wednesday, February 22, 2012

The wonderful world of Alice

The theme of the swap over at Blissfull ATC swap group is the mad , mad world of Alice in wonderland... Here are the two wonderful ATC I got




My partners were Mercedes 




"Have I gone mad?" said the hatter
"I'm afraid so. You're entirely bonkers. But I'll tell you a secret. All the best people are."replied Alice.

 and Karla


"EAT ME'
 






Thank you ! I love my Alice ATC... " Do you know why a raven is like a writing desk?"


4 comments:

Mina said...

Beautiful swap items, Wendy. You are so fortunate to have the time and talent to partake in so many wonderful creative endeavors. Hugs, my sweet friend.

artbywendy said...

Love the ATC's! everyone is so creative!:O)

Ana Cristina Caldatto said...

belissimo ATC Alice!

Sandy said...

Oh your wonderland is gorgeous.
Alice wouldndt love it. Absolutely magical.

Blog Archive