About Me

My photo
I 'm wife, a mother , a daughter, a sister,a friend,a crazy faerie loving, art creating, born in England living in the states, blond hair blue eyed, tea drinking, mixed media, atc swapper, digital artist, blogger ,Facebook, reader, writer, old movie watcher, paper addicted, high heel lover, dog owner,cupcake eater, creatively eccentric.. party hat wearer. Welcome to my blog. Where I hope you'll stay awhile and come back often. Hugs Wendy

Followers

Friday, February 10, 2012

VPI swaps

 More swaps came ... the Joan of Arc  from the talented Kris Dickinson,Kim Smith.Jan Larson and Martina Fuchs ... thank you ladies ... but also I wanted to sent lots of hugs to Martina who has hurt her back  and she having to skip our swaps for a while , so Martina get well soon... I'm sending lots of hugs for a speedy recovery.
Pink moos  are from Jan Larson, Kim Smith, me and Alice Hyde
and these are my Moos for this months Moos swap the theme 
" heart and flowers" I tried something a little different for me

4 comments:

Doll, Dress...Colors said...

uauu lindos..lindos!

Martina2801 said...

Oh Wendy, you`re really so sweet! I thank you with all my heart.
The ATC's and Moo's are fantastic.
Wish you a nice weekend, my friend.
Hugs and luv
MARTINA

Whymsicalmusings said...

What wonderful ATC's and your Moos are Fabulous!
XOXOXO
Becky

Chris said...

Hi Wendy, just stopping by to say how delightful your blog is. Thanks so much for sharing. I have recently found your blog and am now following you, and will visit often. Please stop by my blog and perhaps you would like to follow me also. Have a wonderful day. Hugs, Chris
http://chelencarter-retiredandlovingit.blogspot.com/

Blog Archive