About Me

My photo
I 'm wife, a mother , a daughter, a sister,a friend,a crazy faerie loving, art creating, born in England living in the states, blond hair blue eyed, tea drinking, mixed media, atc swapper, digital artist, blogger ,Facebook, reader, writer, old movie watcher, paper addicted, high heel lover, dog owner,cupcake eater, creatively eccentric.. party hat wearer. Welcome to my blog. Where I hope you'll stay awhile and come back often. Hugs Wendy

Followers

Friday, February 3, 2012

Valentine matchbox swap

 Jo Anne at Vintage Dragonfly http://vintagedragonfly.blogspot.com hosted the  Be my Valentine matchbox swap on Flickr but instead of filling the small matchbox with goodies she asked us to make three mini ATC.... A challenge because that is tiny... but so much fun. I hope my partner likes them

11 comments:

trisha too said...

Wendy, these are wonderful!

JoAnne said...

How could your partner not love it!
Thanks for being a very special part of our group Wendy!

LuLu Kellogg said...

Wendy...you need to be teaching classes on these and all your other beautiful creations!!!

Love,
LuLu~*xoxo

Pandora said...

Really Wendy, these are amazing! Your swap partner could send them to me if she does not like them (:

Terri Daugherty said...

Wendy, these are so fun! I can't image working on something that small. You are amazing!

Judy said...

These are darling little creations.

Regina said...

Oh my...I think each time I see one of your ATCs that it's my favorite. You have done it yet again...this is my favorite..hehe!!! (but please don't really make me EVER choose just one)

Martina2801 said...

Wow, Wendy!!! This valentine matchboxes are gorgeous! Love them all.
Wish you a wonderful weekend my friend.
Hugs
MARTINA

Marcia said...

Gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous. I'm actually still in awe of your header and introduction. :) Love your page, found you through Marti's Artful Curiosities.
Off to tell some of my very artistic bloggy friends to come on over.
K, I have to work on my intro now. ;)
Much love!

Marti McClure said...

Wendy, This matchbox is fabulous! You were blessed with a very talented partner. I can't wait till I get mine. My tin arrived yesterday and it is also fabulous - it is from Mina. I just love swaps!

Mina said...

Your partner will love them! Each is a tiny treasure of love. You put so much beauty into such a tiny space. Have a lovely week.

Blog Archive