About Me

My photo
I 'm wife, a mother , a daughter, a sister,a friend,a crazy faerie loving, art creating, born in England living in the states, blond hair blue eyed, tea drinking, mixed media, atc swapper, digital artist, blogger ,Facebook, reader, writer, old movie watcher, paper addicted, high heel lover, dog owner,cupcake eater, creatively eccentric.. party hat wearer. Welcome to my blog. Where I hope you'll stay awhile and come back often. Hugs Wendy

Followers

Thursday, February 23, 2012

TAKE A WORD ... TURQUOISE

Titled  "funny hat"

images from scrap-booking .com

10 comments:

Marja's Stamp Addiction en Marja's Creativity said...

Hi Wendy, it's really funny your turqoise hat. Beautifdul combination.
Lovely greet
Marja

trisha too said...

She seems to realize her hat is funny, but she doesn't seem to find it amusing . . . very fun piece!

:)

Kimberly at ArtJoyStuff said...

Hi Wendy,
I love your beautiful collage, the colors, the composition are perfect.
Hugs & JOY,
Kimberly

Missouri's Lilac AJ said...

Wendy,
This is wonderful. Love her expression!
~AJ

Sandy said...

Wow Wendy your turquoise is a dream.
Stunning design. Love it.

Kim said...

Love this!!!xo

Marie Lost Bird Studio said...

Hi Wendy,
beautiful composition and colors.
Have a great weekend.
Hugs,
Marie

Jill ~*Feathers and Flight*~ said...

Good Morning Miss Wendy!
I Love your Use of Colors and the Images! Gorgeous Work My Friend! As Always!
I Took Your Advice and Had a Cupcake!
Have a Wonderful Weekend!
Hugs
Jill

Martina2801 said...

Beautiful work, dear Wendy! I really love this. The image is great and your colouring superb!

Have a nice weekend.
Wishes
MARTINA oxo

Electra said...

I love the look on her face. Not sure that she likes her hat.

Blog Archive