About Me

My photo
I 'm wife, a mother , a daughter, a sister,a friend,a crazy faerie loving, art creating, born in England living in the states, blond hair blue eyed, tea drinking, mixed media, atc swapper, digital artist, blogger ,Facebook, reader, writer, old movie watcher, paper addicted, high heel lover, dog owner,cupcake eater, creatively eccentric.. party hat wearer. Welcome to my blog. Where I hope you'll stay awhile and come back often. Hugs Wendy

Followers

Monday, February 27, 2012

So excited...........

I'm so excited and I can't hide it I'm so excited and I just can't hide it
I'm about to lose control and I think I like it.......
Oops! I have this song going around my brain but I am excited because last week I received an email from Rian at riandesigns  asking if I would become part of her design team...... Woo hoo!

  She is lunching a new line of collage sheets.....And I with along with Marja, Sim, Electra and Kaylene get to create with them first.



 I'll show you my first piece next week in line with Rina's release  of her sheets... in the meantime,here's the link.  
http://www.riandesign.eu

13 comments:

Marsha @ Tattered Chick said...

How exciting!! Kudos to you!!! YAY!!!

xoxo
Marsha

Lululiz said...

Oh thats fantastic, congratulations! I adore her digital collages, she is just brilliant.

Jane Wetzel said...

So cool! cant wait to see what u create :)

Lorraine said...

Oh, how fun, Wendy, congratulations!! I know you'll do something womderful with them!! Can't wait to see! xo Lorraine

my cup of tea said...

New adventures are always so FUN! Congrads!
~Donna~

trisha too said...

Excellent news, Wendy! Congratulations to you on your new adventure!!

:)

fatmi said...

I wish you be exited as like this.

Plastic card Holders 
Plastic cards

"MOI" Freubel said...

Sjmmakkk !!!
XXX
:-)

Sinderella Studio Designs said...

I sing that song often, in the car out loud!!! scary.
cheers, dana

Jill ~*Feathers and Flight*~ said...

Yay Wendy!!!! Congratulations to You!! I am Doing the Happy Dance for You!
Happy Tuesday!
Hugs
Jill

mercedes scott said...

Oh my gosh, Wendy, what wonderful news! You must be so happy... a well deserved accomplishment. I'm heading over to their website to check them out. Congrats!!!

Mina said...

Sending huge congratulations, Wendy! Such a well deserved honor.

BEAR's Mom said...

congrats WENDY...can't wait to see!
~victoria~

Blog Archive