About Me

My photo
I 'm wife, a mother , a daughter, a sister,a friend,a crazy faerie loving, art creating, born in England living in the states, blond hair blue eyed, tea drinking, mixed media, atc swapper, digital artist, blogger ,Facebook, reader, writer, old movie watcher, paper addicted, high heel lover, dog owner,cupcake eater, creatively eccentric.. party hat wearer. Welcome to my blog. Where I hope you'll stay awhile and come back often. Hugs Wendy

Followers

Thursday, February 9, 2012

A Playdate


 When my boys were younger,they would have play dates with their friends all the time ... but now they are grown the play dates are for me. Today my two friends Cindy and Mary came over for lunch...

 and after much chatting, laughing and eating. I had a surprise for them.

   
 All the supplies to make a valentine Paper lolly pop, sugary sweet with zero calories.


  This is Mary's, she made it for her granddaughter

 These two are Cindy's she made them for her two daughters

There is nothing nicer than spending time with girlfriends , eating laughing and playing......Willow and Acorn enjoyed  the company too

6 comments:

"MOI" Freubel said...

What a lovely post Wendy !!
And what an AWESOME lollypops !!
I must admit I'm turning 'green with envy'
:-)

Hugs, Rian

Jane Wetzel said...

Oh how fun..LOVE these lollipops :)

wickedfaerie said...

Very cute. I just love the work you do.

Kim said...

It looks like a lovely playdate! xo

JoAnne said...

What fun Wendy!

Ruby Craft said...

Looks like you had a wonderful time and your lolly pops are lovely.

Blog Archive