About Me

My photo
I 'm wife, a mother , a daughter, a sister,a friend,a crazy faerie loving, art creating, born in England living in the states, blond hair blue eyed, tea drinking, mixed media, atc swapper, digital artist, blogger ,Facebook, reader, writer, old movie watcher, paper addicted, high heel lover, dog owner,cupcake eater, creatively eccentric.. party hat wearer. Welcome to my blog. Where I hope you'll stay awhile and come back often. Hugs Wendy

Followers

Friday, February 17, 2012

Marie the pink Queen

 So guess what I've been doing??? yes playing, creating and Enjoying my day. This is what I came up with an new altered Altoids tin and has I was making this tin I thought Tutorial....
So tomorrow I'm posting an altered tin Tutorial....
Just for you....
So pop down to the store and pick up some Altoids tins ...yes I said tins. Trust me! Once you make one you'll want to make more... 




See you tomorrow 


Hugs Wendy


Images kindly shared by http://ekduncan.blogspot.com/

3 comments:

GypsyFox said...

I love this!!!!

Lorraine said...

Wendy, your tin is supercute, I love it!! Love the rosette on the back, too! ~Lorraine ♥♥♥

anna christensen crafts said...

This is wonderful - I don't really know what altoids are exactly, But I'm off to get a tin! Have a great weekend xx

Blog Archive