About Me

My photo
I 'm wife, a mother , a daughter, a sister,a friend,a crazy faerie loving, art creating, born in England living in the states, blond hair blue eyed, tea drinking, mixed media, atc swapper, digital artist, blogger ,Facebook, reader, writer, old movie watcher, paper addicted, high heel lover, dog owner,cupcake eater, creatively eccentric.. party hat wearer. Welcome to my blog. Where I hope you'll stay awhile and come back often. Hugs Wendy

Followers

Thursday, February 23, 2012

love is still in the air

I have one more piece of Valentines art to show you .... It came from my partner in Joanne's valentine matchbox swap... remember, we had to made three mini ATC to fit inside a small matchbox ... well here's the one from my partner Wendy YES! another Wendy... We are everywhere just like weeds LOL 



Thank you Wendy for my matchbox and the extra goodies and big thanks to Joanne for hosting

1 comment:

JoAnne said...

So happy you like your swap Wendy!

Blog Archive