About Me

My photo
I 'm wife, a mother , a daughter, a sister,a friend,a crazy faerie loving, art creating, born in England living in the states, blond hair blue eyed, tea drinking, mixed media, atc swapper, digital artist, blogger ,Facebook, reader, writer, old movie watcher, paper addicted, high heel lover, dog owner,cupcake eater, creatively eccentric.. party hat wearer. Welcome to my blog. Where I hope you'll stay awhile and come back often. Hugs Wendy

Followers

Tuesday, February 28, 2012

jUsT pReTtY

Today it's overcast and dull ... days like this I just want to look at something pretty.


 I found some toy blocks at Target.... they were asking to be altered.....  No really they were screaming at "BUY ME !" Well that's what I told Mr. H when he saw them ..... He give me that look!  You know the look I'm talking about ...They are now happy because they have be altered into something pretty. Really can't you hear them whispering "I'm pretty"  

As the hatter would say "We are all mad here " 
 and talking of Alice  look at the beautiful hostess gift from Victoria. Thank you I love it! 

http://thingsilearnfrombear.blogspot.com/


6 comments:

trisha too said...

Oh, dear, I DO know that look!

These ARE pretty, thank you for sharing, it's rather bleah here today, too . . .

:)

LuLu Kellogg said...

These are beautiful Wendy!

Happy Wednesday!

Love,
LuLu~*xoxo

Kim said...

Love love love the altered blocks! Your Mr. is a good guy. xoxo

Martina2801 said...

These are incredible, Wendy! I love everything about them!

mercedes scott said...

Yes, Wendy, I DO know that look... I get it all the time from my husband. lol After 25 years of marriage, shouldn't he be used to me wanting to "beautify" everything? Must I put flowers on everything? Yes! I guess the "husband" seminar doesn't prepare them for their crazy wives.

Mina said...

I believe I heard the blocks thanking you for altering them! ;-)

Blog Archive