About Me

My photo
I 'm wife, a mother , a daughter, a sister,a friend,a crazy faerie loving, art creating, born in England living in the states, blond hair blue eyed, tea drinking, mixed media, atc swapper, digital artist, blogger ,Facebook, reader, writer, old movie watcher, paper addicted, high heel lover, dog owner,cupcake eater, creatively eccentric.. party hat wearer. Welcome to my blog. Where I hope you'll stay awhile and come back often. Hugs Wendy

Followers

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

How do I love thee?






How do I love thee? Let me count the ways.
I love thee to the depth and breadth and height
My soul can reach, when feeling out of sight
For the ends of Being and ideal Grace.
I love thee to the level of every day's
Most quiet need, by sun and candle-light.
I love thee freely, as men strive for Right;
I love thee purely, as they turn from Praise.
I love thee with a passion put to use
In my old griefs, and with my childhood's faith.
I love thee with a love I seemed to lose
With my lost saints, --- I love thee with the breath,
Smiles, tears, of all my life! --- and, if God choose,
I shall but love thee better after death. 

  This wonderful banner comes with thanks from all the lovely ladies below . I took part in the Paper whimsy valentines card swap.



Alison Kissing:

Trish Duncan:

Sandy Scholz:

Carolyn Huber:

Chris Thuerk:

Mary Ann Severin:

Marti McClure:

Heather Corn:

Lorraine Beaumont:

Julie Loeschke:

4 comments:

wickedfaerie said...

Absolutely beautiful. Happy Valentines Day.

Sue

Lorraine said...

Hi Wendy--

This is such a cute idea!! This was such a fun swap, and your valentine was so lovely!!

xo Lorraine

Marti McClure said...

Wendy, This banner is so fabulous! I just love what you did with all of our Valentines. This was such a fun swap. I so loved getting these fabulous little treats in my mailbox. Hope you had a wonderful Valentines Day! ~Marti

SusanLotus said...

They are all lovely!
I love decorating my home with traded art as well.

Have a nice weekend! :)

Blog Archive