About Me

My photo
I 'm wife, a mother , a daughter, a sister,a friend,a crazy faerie loving, art creating, born in England living in the states, blond hair blue eyed, tea drinking, mixed media, atc swapper, digital artist, blogger ,Facebook, reader, writer, old movie watcher, paper addicted, high heel lover, dog owner,cupcake eater, creatively eccentric.. party hat wearer. Welcome to my blog. Where I hope you'll stay awhile and come back often. Hugs Wendy

Followers

Monday, February 6, 2012

How does your garden grow? ATC swap

 I wish my garden grew like this ... I dream of a garden filled to the brim with flowers but alas  my garden need some TLC... actually lots of TLC ... These ATC are for a swap at VPI







6 comments:

littlethings1 said...

love the ATC's !! Each one is so different , & love anything garden theme anyway !!!
Eunice
The Little Things

peggy gatto said...

delightful!!!!!

Kim said...

Oh I love how your garden grows...so beautifully! xo

Lori Saul said...

Beautiful garden children- a wonderful whimsical world you have created!

Judy said...

These are gorgeous Wendy.

Ruby Craft said...

What lovely gardens! I love them too!

Blog Archive