About Me

My photo
I 'm wife, a mother , a daughter, a sister,a friend,a crazy faerie loving, art creating, born in England living in the states, blond hair blue eyed, tea drinking, mixed media, atc swapper, digital artist, blogger ,Facebook, reader, writer, old movie watcher, paper addicted, high heel lover, dog owner,cupcake eater, creatively eccentric.. party hat wearer. Welcome to my blog. Where I hope you'll stay awhile and come back often. Hugs Wendy

Followers

Monday, February 20, 2012

Here's a new swap in town



My dear friend Kim has started an new swap blog...  her first swap is going to be 1 inch x 3 inch mini cards. I love making these fun mini cards....I'm ready to play


   Come join in the fun..  http://tabbysswaps.blogspot.com/

2 comments:

trisha too said...

Sounds like fun Wendy!!

:)

Kim said...

Thank you so much Wendy! Hugs!!xo

Blog Archive