About Me

My photo
I 'm wife, a mother , a daughter, a sister,a friend,a crazy faerie loving, art creating, born in England living in the states, blond hair blue eyed, tea drinking, mixed media, atc swapper, digital artist, blogger ,Facebook, reader, writer, old movie watcher, paper addicted, high heel lover, dog owner,cupcake eater, creatively eccentric.. party hat wearer. Welcome to my blog. Where I hope you'll stay awhile and come back often. Hugs Wendy

Followers

Friday, February 3, 2012

A feast for the eyes , heart and soul


Feast your eyes on this piece of loveliness.... curtsey of Miss Kim
http://tabithalenox.blogspot.com....isn't she pretty?...  she makes my heart warm and my soul dance.

Her arms and legs move so she looks as if she dancing while fluttering through the air...My very own Maria Antoinette angel doll. Kim, I love her  thank you dear friend and big hugs the extra Marie Antoinette goodies... you spoil me  






 

3 comments:

Fishtail Cottage said...

its been a while since i popped over to say hello! hope everything is well for you! i think of you almost daily with your goodies you sent to me almost a year ago still on my inspiration board. hugs! tracie

Incipient Wings said...

wow!!!she's gorgeous!!!!

Mina said...

She is just beautiful, Wendy!

Blog Archive