About Me

My photo
I 'm wife, a mother , a daughter, a sister,a friend,a crazy faerie loving, art creating, born in England living in the states, blond hair blue eyed, tea drinking, mixed media, atc swapper, digital artist, blogger ,Facebook, reader, writer, old movie watcher, paper addicted, high heel lover, dog owner,cupcake eater, creatively eccentric.. party hat wearer. Welcome to my blog. Where I hope you'll stay awhile and come back often. Hugs Wendy

Followers

Thursday, February 16, 2012

EASTER PARADE

I'm thinking ahead, I know it's ages until Easter but I have my Easter parade ATC made and sent to the hostess  early so I can play on something else. 


Here's hopping for a early spring... thanks to Terri Kahrs at     http://pringlehill-terri.blogspot.com/ for the Bunnie images







7 comments:

Cathy L. Calamas said...

Oh my goodness!! How cute are those!!

The Altered Bee said...

Stunning!

Judy said...

Soooo CUTE Wendy!!

trisha too said...

These are SO cute--we're already thinking spring, here, too!

:)

Anonymous said...

Wow, wow, wow!! Amazing Wendy. I'm in awe of your talent. Hugs, Cindy

JoAnne said...

What a sweet Easter parade Wendy! Not too early at all. Hope you're joining us in the flickr group for the Easter swap.

MrS. E said...

Absolutely LOVE them all! Can you just send them my way instead?!
That said if you need some more swapping to do, I'll gladly do another trade :D
Feel free to stop by and see what's been happening at my place:
http://mischievouscrafts.blogspot.com/
Maybe you can join one of my monthly swaps!

Blog Archive