About Me

My photo
I 'm wife, a mother , a daughter, a sister,a friend,a crazy faerie loving, art creating, born in England living in the states, blond hair blue eyed, tea drinking, mixed media, atc swapper, digital artist, blogger ,Facebook, reader, writer, old movie watcher, paper addicted, high heel lover, dog owner,cupcake eater, creatively eccentric.. party hat wearer. Welcome to my blog. Where I hope you'll stay awhile and come back often. Hugs Wendy

Followers

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

DRUM ROLL PLEASE.......the winner is




and the winner of the queen of hearts tin giveaway is .........

Number 20.... June from Dezinaworld

Congratulation June

thank you to everyone who entered I wish I could give you all a tin.. but I can wish you all a happy, loving valentines day

Hugs Wendy 






10 comments:

Regina said...

Congratulations to June!!

LuLu Kellogg said...

Oooo, congrats to the winner!!!

Happy Wednesday!

LuLu~*xoxo

artbywendy said...

congrats June you lucky girl!

Dezinaworld said...

Thanks Wendy and thanks for the congrats ladies, i am absolutely thrilled to win this gorgeous creation from Wendy. It made my day
hugs June x

trisha too said...

Well June is a sweetie, so heartfelt congratulations to her, and thank you for letting us play, Wendy!

Lynn Stevens said...

Dang, Wendy I missed out on your darling tin Giveaway ( I hate having to work for a living ) LOL.
Congrats to June!!!
Hugs Lynn

Pandora said...

Congratulations June~ you are one lucky lady! Thank you Miss Wendy for hosting this lovely chance to win!

Nook and Cranny said...

Congrats to June, lucky girl!!
Have a great weekend.
Michele

Whymsicalmusings said...

Congratulations June! Anyone lucky enough to recieve a piece of Wendy's art will treasure it!
Thank you for the well wishes my dear Wendy just seeing your name in my inbox has already sent me on my way to a speedy recovery!
XOXOXO

Mina said...

Sending a huge congratulations to June!

Blog Archive