About Me

My photo
I 'm wife, a mother , a daughter, a sister,a friend,a crazy faerie loving, art creating, born in England living in the states, blond hair blue eyed, tea drinking, mixed media, atc swapper, digital artist, blogger ,Facebook, reader, writer, old movie watcher, paper addicted, high heel lover, dog owner,cupcake eater, creatively eccentric.. party hat wearer. Welcome to my blog. Where I hope you'll stay awhile and come back often. Hugs Wendy

Followers

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

wHErE To StArT

 I've been doing some blog housekeeping...clearing out photos and images I didn't want or need, sorting out a newsletter for the blissfull ATC swap group.   

Did you miss me? I missed blogging. What have you been doing?

I have some swaps to show you . Some more pages of my book of days..... These ATC are for the Joan of Arc swap at the yahoo VPI group

 This ATC is for Sandy, her prize for winning the WTA at the VPI group. She wanted Turquoise
And last weeks pages from my book of days . I'm completely behind with this week.

.

5 comments:

LuLu Kellogg said...

These are fabulous Wendy!

I need to catch up on my Blog visits....my computer died on Monday and I had to get a new one yesterday so I am now playing catch up!

Love,
LuLu~*xoxo

artbywendy said...

I love your ATC's, so creative!where do you get the time to do all that art work?!

Incipient Wings said...

I love how textured your art journal pages look.
the turquoise atc is so intricate!!
wow:)

fairyrocks said...

I always think I am going to start a book, good on you for actually doing it.
Keep smiling and creating

Mina said...

I love those ATC's, particularly the turquoise one. Such beautiful shades and textures.

Blog Archive