About Me

My photo
I 'm wife, a mother , a daughter, a sister,a friend,a crazy faerie loving, art creating, born in England living in the states, blond hair blue eyed, tea drinking, mixed media, atc swapper, digital artist, blogger ,Facebook, reader, writer, old movie watcher, paper addicted, high heel lover, dog owner,cupcake eater, creatively eccentric.. party hat wearer. Welcome to my blog. Where I hope you'll stay awhile and come back often. Hugs Wendy

Followers

Thursday, January 12, 2012

SENDING A LITTLE LOVE YOUR WAY


Love is in the air . The partners for the heart and flower Valentine tin swap have been sorted. The cupids are busy way cutting, gluing, and glittering their little hearts out.  I've also been gluing and cutting making some LOVE ATC for Kimberly's Valentine ATC swap...http://artjoystuff.blogspot.com







The images are from ItkuPiLLi

8 comments:

Kim said...

So Beautiful! xo

trisha too said...

Wendy, these are fabulous--love the tulle!!!

:)

Inspire Others said...

Hi Wendy,
I love,love,love your creations and your spot! You are inspiring☺. Glad to find you and I'm taking you to my spot too! Until next time☺☺☺.
MoMeMa

The Rose Family Blog said...

Those turned out wonderful!!

Francie...The Scented Cottage Studio said...

ohhh I love love LOVE those !
(())

Mina said...

Oh sweet Wendy, these are so amazing! I love your work so much. I can just spend hours scrolling through your plethora of eye candy. Hugs, sweet friend.

Martina2801 said...

Wendy, these are gorgeous! Lovely and beautifully created!

Lynn Stevens said...

Sweet Atc's Wendy. I'll have to see if she still has some openings. I finished my Tin,Yeah!!
I may post it on my blog early as I don't think Jill checks it regular!
Hugs Lynn

Blog Archive