About Me

My photo
I 'm wife, a mother , a daughter, a sister,a friend,a crazy faerie loving, art creating, born in England living in the states, blond hair blue eyed, tea drinking, mixed media, atc swapper, digital artist, blogger ,Facebook, reader, writer, old movie watcher, paper addicted, high heel lover, dog owner,cupcake eater, creatively eccentric.. party hat wearer. Welcome to my blog. Where I hope you'll stay awhile and come back often. Hugs Wendy

Followers

Saturday, January 21, 2012

paper whimsy valentine 's cards








They are for a valentine card swap with the paper whimsy group... I will send ten out and I will get ten beautiful cards back ... lots of love being sent my way this year.

11 comments:

artistamyjo said...

Beautiful cards !
Hugs

Lorraine said...

Oh, Wendy, sooo pretty, and you know I love that paper! :) Lucky me, I get one of these lovelies! ♥♥♥ Lorraine

Terri said...

Wendy, your cards are gorgeous! I love the colors, prints and layers you have used! Lucky recipients!
Hugs,
Terri

Judy said...

Wendy, these are really, really gorgeous!

Celia said...

Beautiful!! You sure do stay busy!!!

Lesley said...

Wow what lovely cards Wendy.
Love all the little embellies too.
I am so into hearts this year for some reason.....
Keep creating my friend.
Lesley

Lynn Stevens said...

Beautiful cards Wendy! and you even did the envelopes!!
hugs Lynn

Linda Carole Bloom said...

These are so pretty! Would love to get one of thesevalentines, so creative. Thanks for sharing.

Francie...The Scented Cottage Studio said...

Even tho I'm not sending a card I am sending you some love ! Your creations are beautiful as always.
(())

Mina said...

Oh Wendy, I love love love these cards! Your embellishments are amazing and the layouts so well planned. Beautiful work my lovely friend!

Cameron said...

Your work is always so gorgeous....magical in the attention to detail and fabulous in the way you blend, mix and layer...
Love these :)

Blog Archive