About Me

My photo
I 'm wife, a mother , a daughter, a sister,a friend,a crazy faerie loving, art creating, born in England living in the states, blond hair blue eyed, tea drinking, mixed media, atc swapper, digital artist, blogger ,Facebook, reader, writer, old movie watcher, paper addicted, high heel lover, dog owner,cupcake eater, creatively eccentric.. party hat wearer. Welcome to my blog. Where I hope you'll stay awhile and come back often. Hugs Wendy

Followers

Monday, January 16, 2012

LOVE NOTES

As part of the paper traders love note envelope swap. I found myself looking through at lots of love poems to find the ones that spoke to me.. this is one of my favorite

Time is too slow for those who wait,
Too swift for those who fear,
Too long for those who grieve,
Too short  for those who rejoice ,
But for those who love.
Time is Eternal.




 







7 comments:

GypsyFox said...

I just LOVVVVVE these so beautiful!!!

artistamyjo said...

These are just lovely.
Come sign up for the Pink Give-away!
Hugs

Kim said...

These are beautiful Wendy! xo

Sew Loquacious Angela said...

They are gorgeous!

Cathy L. Calamas said...

Very very pretty. so glad you are swapping with us!

Kim said...

So very beautiful...xo

sjmcdowell said...

Wendy..
I sent you an e-mail about the February AtC swap!

Would like to join if not too late??

Hugs,

Susan

Blog Archive