About Me

My photo
I 'm wife, a mother , a daughter, a sister,a friend,a crazy faerie loving, art creating, born in England living in the states, blond hair blue eyed, tea drinking, mixed media, atc swapper, digital artist, blogger ,Facebook, reader, writer, old movie watcher, paper addicted, high heel lover, dog owner,cupcake eater, creatively eccentric.. party hat wearer. Welcome to my blog. Where I hope you'll stay awhile and come back often. Hugs Wendy

Followers

Tuesday, January 24, 2012

KNOCKING MY SOCKS OFF

I know that a funny title for this post but really that what it felt like when I pulled a very special parcel from the mail box this morning...look at the outside of the parcel .... fabulous!




 inside .... see even without opening this.... Fantastic!


I knew it what was in there would knock my socks off .... it is from my swap partner  miss Becky  for the Angel Antoinette....Paper Art Doll swap... Miss Becky is one of dearest blogging friends ...she always spoils me,  Her art work is the die for and her blog http://whymsicalmusings.blogspot.com is a dream and inspiration  and to top that she's a super nice person to boot. 


And did she spoil me??????.... oh yes in deedy. 


Look at the stunning Angel Antoinette Doll she made for me.. In person she has a sparkly dress.. it didn't show up to well in the photo..





 and then Becky also added this



Look !Yes let me eat cake.... YES please! 
Becky Thank you... 

7 comments:

Ms Bingles Vintage Christmas said...

Oh lucky you! I love everything she sent! Your blog is just wonderful! Very creative!
Have a good afternoon.
Leticia

Janet Ghio said...

Wonderful package and paper doll! Are you in a paper doll trade group or is this for the Marie group?

trisha too said...

F A B U L O U S ! ! !

:)

BLISS angels said...

Janet it was a swap with the VPI group...

Lynn Stevens said...

Becky is so talented, What a fun swap. Wish I would have taken part now!
Hugs Lynn

Nook and Cranny said...

Stunning gift....
Thanks for sharing.
Michele

Mina said...

Oh you so deserve to be spoiled! How wonderful that she did.

Blog Archive