About Me

My photo
I 'm wife, a mother , a daughter, a sister,a friend,a crazy faerie loving, art creating, born in England living in the states, blond hair blue eyed, tea drinking, mixed media, atc swapper, digital artist, blogger ,Facebook, reader, writer, old movie watcher, paper addicted, high heel lover, dog owner,cupcake eater, creatively eccentric.. party hat wearer. Welcome to my blog. Where I hope you'll stay awhile and come back often. Hugs Wendy

Followers

Monday, January 30, 2012

It's a mad ,mad Alice in wonderland world



ATC's for the Alice in wonderland swap over at the blissfull ATC swap group. "curiouser and curiouser”

12 comments:

Regina said...

You know I love Alice so how could I not LOVE this.

Martina2801 said...

OMG, this is fantastic, Wendy! What a great inspiration piece!

wickedfaerie said...

I adore that Mad Hatter. Alice in Wonderland is my all time favourite.

Donna in Louisiana said...

Ooh, sooooo pretty. I love the triple paneled look. You are sooo inspirational. Have a good week!!!

Pandora said...

Marvelous Wendy!

mercedes scott said...

Wendy, these are absolutely fabulous! I love all the details and layers.... wow!

A Magical Whimsy said...

It is one of the most fanciful Alice in Wonderland goodies I have seen!
Love it!
Smiles ;)
Teresa in California

fairyrocks said...

Yes, I am Positively off my head about this one!!

Incipient Wings said...

how incredible! this is gorgeous:)

Ineke van den Akker said...

Fantastic! Just love this!

Whymsicalmusings said...

OH MY! OH MY! My heart has stopped beating! I love love love these! Alice is a favorite of mine! I would love to live in a world of Nonsense sometimes...OH WAIT I DO!
GIGGLE!
XOXO

MISS PEACH ~(^.^)~ said...

Dearest Wendy! I can not even begin to tell you that I am so in LOVE with the Alice ATC you sent me in our swap...I nearly lost my breath when I opened the pretty envelope and saw her in her magical garden....oh and the Valentine Cepter is so perfect for her because she is the Queen! I just adore your creative work and will treasure her forever and ever. I got my copy of the book down off the shelf and did a photo op right off I felt so very inspred by your creation. I will let you know when I post them...for now...I am in your debt for this stunning dimensional masterpiece!
Love Karla

Blog Archive