About Me

My photo
I 'm wife, a mother , a daughter, a sister,a friend,a crazy faerie loving, art creating, born in England living in the states, blond hair blue eyed, tea drinking, mixed media, atc swapper, digital artist, blogger ,Facebook, reader, writer, old movie watcher, paper addicted, high heel lover, dog owner,cupcake eater, creatively eccentric.. party hat wearer. Welcome to my blog. Where I hope you'll stay awhile and come back often. Hugs Wendy

Followers

Thursday, January 5, 2012

In the zone ... the ATC zone

I well and truly got in to my ATC zone today I have several ATC swaps coming up and today I cracked on with getting some of them ready to mail out.
Three "Out of Africa" ATC  for the Yahoo VPI group. Images from Paper whimsy. The mask is made from paper clay
 Three "Phantom of the Opera" ATC for the yahoo VPI group

 Five "Mardi Gras" ATC for a swap at paper traders. I found these the hardest ones to do, but I love how they turned out
and lastly two "Jane Austin" ATC for my own swapping group http://blissfullatcswap.blogspot.com. Thank you Rose at Posh Possum for the Images. These are my favorite ones. They are all so different and hopefully my partners will love them.

5 comments:

Incipient Wings said...

Wendy
They're all gorgeous,
I love the paperclay masks!

fairyrocks said...

Delightful, intricately delightful
Keep smiling and creating

Terri Daugherty said...

Oh my Wendy, you were a busy lady! Don't you love it when your muse sits on your shoulder and the creative flow is unstoppable. All of these cards are superb and will make your partners truly happy!
Hugs,
Terri

Martina2801 said...

Oh my god, you are you busy Wendy! And all of ATC's are outstanding! You are so talented!

Marti McClure said...

Wendy your ATCs are just wonderful! The recipients in your groups are very lucky.

Blog Archive