About Me

My photo
I 'm wife, a mother , a daughter, a sister,a friend,a crazy faerie loving, art creating, born in England living in the states, blond hair blue eyed, tea drinking, mixed media, atc swapper, digital artist, blogger ,Facebook, reader, writer, old movie watcher, paper addicted, high heel lover, dog owner,cupcake eater, creatively eccentric.. party hat wearer. Welcome to my blog. Where I hope you'll stay awhile and come back often. Hugs Wendy

Followers

Friday, January 6, 2012

The heart and flower Valentine tin swap


 The swap is now closed we have all our 14 swappers.. thank you


Serendipity the occurrence of something by chance in a fortunate way

A email from Marti asking if I was planning another swap and a chance find at my local Pubilx of this


So here we go The heart and flower valentine tin swap.. Think LOVE....

This will be a swap with only 14 players.


Also the the mailing date is the 1st of February.... no delays.


I want everyone to have their tins by Valentines day so if you think you can't deliver for that date. Please do not sign up... The sign up will stay open until Monday 14th January or until full.



Please take the button to spread the word...

If you can find one of these heart shaped tin then do use that but if not use the
 50g tin square tins .. you can use it as is with the lid or take the lid off to make it in to a shrine... or add a hanger...  add chocolates inside... add a booklet of love poems. It is up to you...

If you are interested email me at BLISS.WDA@GMAIL.COM
with your Name, Mailing address, blog address and email

4 comments:

Cindy Adkins said...

Oh that is totally adorable!! I hope that everyone has lots of fun playing along...It will be wonderful!!!
XO
Cindy

Lorraine said...

Hi Wendy!! So glad to hear you are hosting this swap, I'd love to play and have sent my into.

xo Lorraine

Kim said...

Ooooo....love the heart shaped tin! xo

Marti McClure said...

Thanks so much Wendy for hosting again. I just love your swaps!

Blog Archive