About Me

My photo
I 'm wife, a mother , a daughter, a sister,a friend,a crazy faerie loving, art creating, born in England living in the states, blond hair blue eyed, tea drinking, mixed media, atc swapper, digital artist, blogger ,Facebook, reader, writer, old movie watcher, paper addicted, high heel lover, dog owner,cupcake eater, creatively eccentric.. party hat wearer. Welcome to my blog. Where I hope you'll stay awhile and come back often. Hugs Wendy

Followers

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

day two, three

The kids are back to school tomorrow ( boo hiss) that's from Mr. B not me. I love having them off and around but it's time for Mama to have some time to do what I want... And also the food bill will go down .. I swear these boys have hollow legs. 

I have day two and three to show you ..  this is so much fun 

... I love how day two and three turned out and it's turning out to be a great way to used all the images and bits of scrapbooking paper I have laying around.

Also I have a present to show. It came from my super talented sister Julie ... now before the photo was taken there were four chocolates BUT Mr.B happen on by and one went missing... Thank you babe. I love the angels and the chocolates were Yummy!

3 comments:

Terri Kahrs said...

I so know what you mean by being surrounded by "less" testosterone!!! Enjoy your creative time AND your remaining chocolates! Happy 2012! Hugs, Terri ♥

Jill ~*Feathers and Flight*~ said...

Oh Wendy I Know What you Mean! I am Ready for some Quiet time around Here too! They are ready to Go back to School and there Friends Too and Mom is Right there to Drive them! Lol!
Happy Tuesday My Friend!
Hugs
Jill

LuLu Kellogg said...

LOL @ hollow legs!

xoxo

Blog Archive