The kids are back to school tomorrow ( boo hiss) that's from Mr. B not me. I love having them off and around but it's time for Mama to have some time to do what I want... And also the food bill will go down .. I swear these boys have hollow legs.
I have day two and three to show you .. this is so much fun
... I love how day two and three turned out and it's turning out to be a great way to used all the images and bits of scrapbooking paper I have laying around.
Also I have a present to show. It came from my super talented sister Julie ... now before the photo was taken there were four chocolates BUT Mr.B happen on by and one went missing... Thank you babe. I love the angels and the chocolates were Yummy!
- I 'm wife, a mother , a daughter, a sister,a friend,a crazy faerie loving, art creating, born in England living in the states, blond hair blue eyed, tea drinking, mixed media, atc swapper, digital artist, blogger ,Facebook, reader, writer, old movie watcher, paper addicted, high heel lover, dog owner,cupcake eater, creatively eccentric.. party hat wearer. Welcome to my blog. Where I hope you'll stay awhile and come back often. Hugs Wendy
- ► 2016 (35)
- ► 2015 (71)
- ► 2014 (90)
- ► 2013 (170)
- It's a mad ,mad Alice in wonderland world
- Madame Valentine
- I heart you.... A giveaway from me to you
- KNOCKING MY SOCKS OFF
- paper whimsy valentine 's cards
- VPI group swaps
- Angel Antoinette....PaperArtDoll.
- A DAY OF THANK YOU'S and don't let this happen
- LOVE NOTES
- SENDING A LITTLE LOVE YOUR WAY
- wHErE To StArT
- The heart and flower Valentine tin swap
- In the zone ... the ATC zone
- day two, three
- 1st page of my "bliss" book of days
- ▼ January (15)
- ► 2011 (299)