About Me

My photo
I 'm wife, a mother , a daughter, a sister,a friend,a crazy faerie loving, art creating, born in England living in the states, blond hair blue eyed, tea drinking, mixed media, atc swapper, digital artist, blogger ,Facebook, reader, writer, old movie watcher, paper addicted, high heel lover, dog owner,cupcake eater, creatively eccentric.. party hat wearer. Welcome to my blog. Where I hope you'll stay awhile and come back often. Hugs Wendy

Followers

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

A DAY OF THANK YOU'S and don't let this happen

I have been missing and my thank you's post have been mountain up... nothing's wrong I been writing and I know miss Kim will be so pleased to hear that.. but that leaves less time to get on my blog. 


First before my thanks you's.......  


Have you noticed some sites are down today.....Wikipedia, for example  well that's because of the protest against the SOPA (Stop Online Piracy Act) and PIPA (Protect IP act).... basically, if you've taken the words or linked to a song or movie, these two laws would give the government and the movie/music industries the power to take down your site.  That means your blog, my blog, anyone's blog. 

Makes you think hey!.......


 Okay goodies thanks to the ladies at Paper Traders for the wonderful ATC I won in the WTA from left to right  Amanda Evens,D Martin, Nancy Slaby ,Janna Ryan ... thank you
 and also thank you to Donna for this ATC ... funny story about this Donna emailed me saying she wasn't happy with this ATC for the blissfull atc swap ... I asked her if she had been on the eggnog because it was stunning and she could send it my way... well here it is in my hot little hand... thank you Donna it is really sunning.


and talking of paper trader they picked my  party girl altered card as the winner of the party hat challenge .... how cool is that

7 comments:

mercedes scott said...

Wendy, Congratulations on winning the party hat challenge - well deserved! Love how you got your hands on that gorgeous ATC from Donna! She definitely was on the eggnog lol :)

Terri Daugherty said...

I know....it's scary to think that they will have that much power to shut us down. But on a lighter note, I can see why your party hat girl won....she f.a.b.u.l.o.u.s!

khess136 said...

Way to go Wendy!! Your party hat rendition was truly over the top! Your gifties are pretty swell too!
xoxo
Karen

Incipient Wings said...

congratulations!
your hat is beautiful..not surprised you won:)

what a lucky lady to get that amazing ATC!!
have a magical day my friend.
thank you for dropping by.

Kim said...

LOVE your Party Hat girl...congrats!!

Donna in Louisiana said...

Congrats Wendy on your Party Girl Win. It is really cute. I love the serious look on the girl and then the all blinged out hat. Too Cute!!

Mina said...

Oh, I do not like that new law at all. Song and poetry versus inspire me so much that I love to post them. Well, you are right. I will have to think about this.

Congratulations on your win, though not at all surprising. Just look at that stunning work!

Blog Archive