About Me

My photo
I 'm wife, a mother , a daughter, a sister,a friend,a crazy faerie loving, art creating, born in England living in the states, blond hair blue eyed, tea drinking, mixed media, atc swapper, digital artist, blogger ,Facebook, reader, writer, old movie watcher, paper addicted, high heel lover, dog owner,cupcake eater, creatively eccentric.. party hat wearer. Welcome to my blog. Where I hope you'll stay awhile and come back often. Hugs Wendy

Followers

Friday, January 20, 2012

Angel Antoinette....PaperArtDoll.

 spoiler alert.... will Kim and Becky please turn away from the computer...


 These are the Angel Antoinette....Paper Art Doll swap made for Miss Kim and Miss Becky two of my favorite blogging friends... I love all things Maria.. So adding as many embellishments to theses  paper doll as I could was a pleasure and a joy. The images are from http://itkupillishop.blogspot.com
But then I add to add a hand made card as well......  I want this color hair.... and I want peacock feathers ... 


8 comments:

Denise said...

Gorgeous!Sounds like a fun swap.Sorry I missed it.In fact, I've been missing way too many of your lovely swaps.I enjoyed the ones I was apart of.Denise

Jingle said...

She is QUITE lovely, indeed!

khess136 said...

You created some lovely treasures, Wendy! Isn't Marie fun to play with? I never get tired of seeing what she's up to!
xox
Karen

Martina2801 said...

A magnificent work of art, dear Wendy! Unique and beautiful!

Judy said...

Love this paper doll!!

Lynn Stevens said...

Fabulous paper dolls, I almost joined in but time just wouldn't permit, :0(
come check out my blog tomorrow if you Love Marie!
hugs Lynn

AlphaBetsy said...

Beautiful!!

Mina said...

So gorgeous, Wendy! I want that hair color and peacock feathers as well. Perhaps we could be twins! ;-)

Blog Archive