About Me

My photo
I 'm wife, a mother , a daughter, a sister,a friend,a crazy faerie loving, art creating, born in England living in the states, blond hair blue eyed, tea drinking, mixed media, atc swapper, digital artist, blogger ,Facebook, reader, writer, old movie watcher, paper addicted, high heel lover, dog owner,cupcake eater, creatively eccentric.. party hat wearer. Welcome to my blog. Where I hope you'll stay awhile and come back often. Hugs Wendy

Followers

Thursday, December 8, 2011

Yahoo VPI group...... winner takes all

For the WTA ( winner takes all) at the yahoo VPI group.  I made this ATC shrine for Kris.. It's ATC sized although in the photo it looks smaller...I think it because of the shape. It's titled Christmas morning... I hope Kris likes it. It was pretty easy to put together,  I used matchbox to make the shrine part.

6 comments:

artistamyjo said...

Truly adorable,so much detail to see.
Hugs

Regina said...

I LOVE this and I'm certain that Kris will too. I adore your work and so enjoy having a few of them sitting in my art studio...such inspiration!!!

Hugs and Smiles ^_^

Kim said...

Love it Wendy!

Lynn Stevens said...

Kris is going to LOVE it, just darling!!!!
hugs Lynn

Mina said...

So sweet!

Barb said...

Beautiful,,, and clever use of a matchbox.

Blog Archive