About Me

My photo
I 'm wife, a mother , a daughter, a sister,a friend,a crazy faerie loving, art creating, born in England living in the states, blond hair blue eyed, tea drinking, mixed media, atc swapper, digital artist, blogger ,Facebook, reader, writer, old movie watcher, paper addicted, high heel lover, dog owner,cupcake eater, creatively eccentric.. party hat wearer. Welcome to my blog. Where I hope you'll stay awhile and come back often. Hugs Wendy

Followers

Thursday, December 15, 2011

Yahoo VPI group swaps

Snow  Buddies

 from left to right April Dudko.Martina Fuchs, Kris Dickinson.



Vintage Christmas
Top left to right Trisha Too,Gina Peake, Kris Dickinson, Bottom Lorraine Rigby,Martina Fuchs ,Ann Lavin... Thank you ladies for sharing your artwork with me. I can't wait to display them. What a wonderful Christmas display they all make.

2 comments:

Martina2801 said...

Thanks for sharing with us such wonderful ATC`s, dear Wendy. I love them! Hugs MARTINA

Leaping Frog Design's said...

This is why I love ATC's look at all the wonderful variety...It is like walking thru a mini museum or art gallery. Thanks for sharing today!!

Blog Archive