About Me

My photo
I 'm wife, a mother , a daughter, a sister,a friend,a crazy faerie loving, art creating, born in England living in the states, blond hair blue eyed, tea drinking, mixed media, atc swapper, digital artist, blogger ,Facebook, reader, writer, old movie watcher, paper addicted, high heel lover, dog owner,cupcake eater, creatively eccentric.. party hat wearer. Welcome to my blog. Where I hope you'll stay awhile and come back often. Hugs Wendy

Followers

Friday, December 23, 2011

Wishing you




Wishing you a Sparkly, Joyful, Whimsical Christmas
~*~*~*~*~ 

Hugs Wendy

10 comments:

Lesley said...

Merry Christmas Wendy and I hope 2012 is a good year to you and yours.
Hugs, Lesley ♥

SparkleFarkle said...

Here's hoping Sunday may be the merriest Christmas Day you and yours ever had, with even merrier ones to follow!

Best holiday wishes, SparkleFarkle~~~~~*

JoAnne said...

Merry Christmas Wendy!

rachelsmith133 said...

I hope you and your family have a wonderful Christmas. x

Mina said...

Wishing you and your family a very merry Christmas, sweet Wendy.

Bird said...

A very happy Christmas to you and yours as well.
Brightest blessings,
Bird

~*Feathers and Flight*~ said...

My Dear Miss Wendy!
My Wish for you
on this Christmas Day
is that you find Yourself Surrounded
by all of those you hold Dear.
That you find Yourself Smiling
Because you Know that everything
that matters in Life
is Right There With You.
That you Find your Day Full
of Memories in the Making
and that you are Reminded
of all the Blessings
That are yours.
Merry Christmas my Friend to you and Your Dear Family!
Hugs
Jill

Evy said...

Merry christmas to you, I hope that this day is of the happiest for you and your family!
Joyeux Noël!!!

Beautiful day

pippinsnest said...

Merry christmas!
wishing you all the love in my heart even though were so far apart x
...your little sister Julie and family over in england.

Lorraine said...

hope you have had a lovely Christmas just wanted to thank you for the lovely Vintage Christmas ATC that arrived today..love it

Blog Archive