About Me

My photo
I 'm wife, a mother , a daughter, a sister,a friend,a crazy faerie loving, art creating, born in England living in the states, blond hair blue eyed, tea drinking, mixed media, atc swapper, digital artist, blogger ,Facebook, reader, writer, old movie watcher, paper addicted, high heel lover, dog owner,cupcake eater, creatively eccentric.. party hat wearer. Welcome to my blog. Where I hope you'll stay awhile and come back often. Hugs Wendy

Followers

Friday, December 30, 2011

Welcoming the New year with a new look

As I boxed up the Christmas trees and decorations for another year and cleared my home ready to greet the new year. I also changed my header and background ready for 2012.

This year I have made even more fabulous friends both in the blogging world and the world outside my home. I value your friendship and hope that you will continue to join me on my blogging journey.

I see lots of future swaps and friendship made. Wishing you a sparkly, magical New year.  
 Hugs Wendy

8 comments:

peggy gatto said...

I love your mind, your art and your new header!!!!
happy 2012

Mina said...

Wow! What a beautiful image you created. It is the best new year collage I have seen. Too lovely. Have a wonderful New Year, my lovely friend.

LV said...

Have not been on your blog enough, but I like your new header and the changes. Best wishes for the New Year.

Nancy's Notes said...

What a fabulous header, it an eye catcher and absolutely awesome!

Happy New Year!

LuLu Kellogg said...

I LOVE your new header and your new background Wendy!

Happy New Year!

Love,
LuLu~*xoxo

~*Feathers and Flight*~ said...

Another Beautiful Banner to Welcome us Miss Wendy!Hope this Brand New Year Brings you All the Happiness you Deserve!
Hugs
Jill

Cindy Rose said...

Happy New Year Wendy! I can't believe you've really packed away all the Christmas decorations/tree etc? You've been busy! Hugs, Cindy

wickedfaerie said...

Here's to a wonderful creative New Year Wendy . I love your banner and I adore the 2012 image.

All the best,
Sue

Blog Archive