About Me

My photo
I 'm wife, a mother , a daughter, a sister,a friend,a crazy faerie loving, art creating, born in England living in the states, blond hair blue eyed, tea drinking, mixed media, atc swapper, digital artist, blogger ,Facebook, reader, writer, old movie watcher, paper addicted, high heel lover, dog owner,cupcake eater, creatively eccentric.. party hat wearer. Welcome to my blog. Where I hope you'll stay awhile and come back often. Hugs Wendy

Followers

Thursday, December 29, 2011

VPI secret santa



The VPI Yahoo group had a secret Santa swap... and yes I had to wait until Christmas day to open it ...I don't know how I did it... but I did and now I'm going to show you what   
 ... my secret Santa Cathy sent me  http://catartnsoul.blogspot.com

Lots of lovely vintage goodies. lace, telegrams from Cathy's family, buttons, photos...

4 comments:

Incipient Wings said...

gorgeous!!!what a treasure trove of goodies!

Martina2801 said...

Lovely stuff! I'm curious what you make with it.

Dear Wendy,
I wish you the most wonderful creative, happy and healthy New Year! Thank you for all your lovely comments over the year! ♥●•٠·
Hugs and Love
MARTINA

Francie...The Scented Cottage Studio said...

oh it's alll fabyoulous ! stopping by to wish you the best, most prosperous, healthy and happy New Year (())

Mina said...

Oh Wendy, I love your beautiful treasures. I don't know how you waited for Christmas either. ;-)

I just realized you changed your profile information at the top of your blog. I love it! You are so adorable.

Blog Archive