About Me

My photo
I 'm wife, a mother , a daughter, a sister,a friend,a crazy faerie loving, art creating, born in England living in the states, blond hair blue eyed, tea drinking, mixed media, atc swapper, digital artist, blogger ,Facebook, reader, writer, old movie watcher, paper addicted, high heel lover, dog owner,cupcake eater, creatively eccentric.. party hat wearer. Welcome to my blog. Where I hope you'll stay awhile and come back often. Hugs Wendy

Followers

Saturday, December 31, 2011

Starting a journey

I'm starting a new art Journey tomorrow. I'm for the first time ever going to put my thoughts in an art Journal...my dear friend Kim http://tabithalenox.blogspot.com inspired me to give it a shot , she posted about a wonderful year long free workshop hosted by Effy at Wild precious life.com... A book of days 2012 ... all I needed to do was find a book and then think of a word that I wanted to use. That was the easy part..... Of course I'm going to use the word that has shape my blogging story BLISS.


My blog is called  BLISS ANGELS  because it is the title of my first attempt at writing a novel. Fitting then that it is the word I use for my first attempt at making an art journal.

12 comments:

Lorraine said...

Good for you, Wendy, what a wonderful undertaking! I'd love to try that...
wishing you a Happy New Year filled with creativity and bliss :)
Hugs, Lorraine

Kim said...

Wendy I am so happy you signed up and your journal is GORGEOUS!! Wishing you all the best in 2012...it's going to be a great year! xoxo

JoAnne said...

Kim inspired me as well, and she finds ALL the workshops.
Happy New Year Wendy!
xo
JoAnne

Celia said...

Fun! I want to try that too....I got a few books to help me get started....my book will be centered around my new journey with SouLodge.

Denise said...

I think I'll join you.Happy New Year to us all!

Cathee said...

I am excited to continue our blog friendship this year! Blessings!!

Georgie Horn said...

Happy New Year's Eve, come by for a sing-a-long...
http://georgie-hornpuddinnpie.blogspot.com/2011/12/what-are-you-doin-new-years-eve-sing.html

Electra said...

What a lovely way to begin the new year. Many blessings to you Wendy in 2012!

fairyrocks said...

Happy New Year
How exciting. I daubled in this last year. You will do it wonderfully I am sure. Please do share your art journals.
Keep smiling and creating

Terri said...

Happy New Year!
Your journalling plans sound fab!
I wish you all the best this year. May it be filled with creativity and bliss!
I am thrilled to hear Bliss Angel is a novel! Yay for you! What have you done with your first novel?
Hugs,
Terri

whymsicalmusings said...

Wendy your journal is going to be a true treasure! What a wonderful idea! I hope your New Year is filled with all of the things that bring you joy my dear friend:)
XOXOXO
Becky

Jo C. said...

It's my first try at art journalling too and I'm having a blast. See you in Book of Days :)

Blog Archive