About Me

My photo
I 'm wife, a mother , a daughter, a sister,a friend,a crazy faerie loving, art creating, born in England living in the states, blond hair blue eyed, tea drinking, mixed media, atc swapper, digital artist, blogger ,Facebook, reader, writer, old movie watcher, paper addicted, high heel lover, dog owner,cupcake eater, creatively eccentric.. party hat wearer. Welcome to my blog. Where I hope you'll stay awhile and come back often. Hugs Wendy

Followers

Tuesday, December 20, 2011

party hats

I just joined The paper traders, a fun paper craft group on yahoo... They have a open challenge called party hats... how could I pass that up.



This is an altered cabinet card the name on the back says Mama Gace 1898.


8 comments:

Terri Daugherty said...

Well, if there's a party and I can wear a hat like Mama Gace, then I'm there! Love your altered card Wendy and that hat is so fun!!

bockel24 said...

hope her hat will make her laugh when she looks in the mirror!

fairyrocks said...

I'd say Mamma is going to a party tonight!!
Love this one Wendy.
Wishing you and yours the very best of the season

Lynn Stevens said...

This challenge is so You! Darling
Party hat Wendy!
Merry Christmas to you and yours!
hugs Lynn

Beckie Holso said...

Love this!!

LuLu Kellogg said...

I really love this Wendy. You really have gotten me interested in paper art! I wish you taught a paper art class because I would come take it!

Pretty Pretty!

LuLu~*xoxo

mercedes scott said...

Wendy, I love the color contrasts here.... and the party hat seems to fit just right!

Aimeslee said...

Love your sweet party hat creation. Thanks for playing in the PT blog challenge! xoxo

Blog Archive