About Me

My photo
I 'm wife, a mother , a daughter, a sister,a friend,a crazy faerie loving, art creating, born in England living in the states, blond hair blue eyed, tea drinking, mixed media, atc swapper, digital artist, blogger ,Facebook, reader, writer, old movie watcher, paper addicted, high heel lover, dog owner,cupcake eater, creatively eccentric.. party hat wearer. Welcome to my blog. Where I hope you'll stay awhile and come back often. Hugs Wendy

Followers

Monday, December 19, 2011

I'M DREAMING OF A WHITE CHRISMAS





 Is my favorite christmas time movie, I'm a sucker for the old musicals... My mum loves them too so when ever there was a musical we would sit and watch them. I had a ATC come through to mail that had me humming white christmas . It is from the lovely Donna at http://postcardsfromthestudio.blogspot.com

 Thank you Donna for my ATC and the extra goodies


I may not get any real snow but just looking at this beautiful ATC makes up for that .

I'm dreaming of a white Christmas
Just like the ones I used to know
Where the treetops glisten and children listen
To hear sleigh bells in the snow

I'm dreaming of a white Christmas
With every Christmas card I write
"May your days be merry and bright
And may all your Christmases be white"

(I'm dreaming of a white Christmas
Just like the ones I used to know
Where the treetops glisten and children listen
To hear sleigh bells in the snow)

(I'm dreaming of a white Christmas
With every Christmas card I write
"May your days be merry and bright")
"And may all your Christmases be white"

3 comments:

Kim said...

So beautiful!

Kelly_Deal said...

What a beautiful ATC! Merry Christmas!

Mina said...

That is so beautiful and I love that song so very much.

Blog Archive