About Me

My photo
I 'm wife, a mother , a daughter, a sister,a friend,a crazy faerie loving, art creating, born in England living in the states, blond hair blue eyed, tea drinking, mixed media, atc swapper, digital artist, blogger ,Facebook, reader, writer, old movie watcher, paper addicted, high heel lover, dog owner,cupcake eater, creatively eccentric.. party hat wearer. Welcome to my blog. Where I hope you'll stay awhile and come back often. Hugs Wendy

Followers

Friday, December 16, 2011

HAPPY MAIL..... PART TWO

I think I have been very good this year... because  this lovely mail keeps rolling in... I must be on Santa good list because look what Santa's helper Electra sent me ...

 Do you see the tiny faerie baby... she so darn cute! I need to put her in one of my bird nests.
 A  stunningly, beautiful Christmas ATC
 A set of flower faerie books...   
and yes! my own faeries dust..... I did a happy dance when I saw this...No really! jigging and hopping all over the place... It's a good job no one could see me....   Thank you Electra.  

3 comments:

Electra said...

Dance away, my friend. Each item made me think of you when I saw it-glad you like them!

Mina said...

Oh that Electra is such a sweetheart! I love everything and I hope you danced your heart full!

Linda Carole Bloom said...

What a pretty Christmas tin! I love Paper Whimsy as well, and just subscribed to the newsletter.

Blog Archive