About Me

My photo
I 'm wife, a mother , a daughter, a sister,a friend,a crazy faerie loving, art creating, born in England living in the states, blond hair blue eyed, tea drinking, mixed media, atc swapper, digital artist, blogger ,Facebook, reader, writer, old movie watcher, paper addicted, high heel lover, dog owner,cupcake eater, creatively eccentric.. party hat wearer. Welcome to my blog. Where I hope you'll stay awhile and come back often. Hugs Wendy

Followers

Saturday, December 10, 2011

GET READY!

To hold on to your hats ladies because I have something to show you that will blow your minds and knock off your boots... Are you ready?

First let me explain... this is the Christmas cheer tin I received from my dear friend Jill of Flight and Feathers... I told you on my last post that I had peaked and could wait to have it in my hot little hands so yesterday when it arrived as by magic ... I was blow away..speechless...Gob smacked..All of the above and more.

 It's even more beautiful in real life, the photo doesn't capture the sparkle and glitter....all the tiny details. I placed in under the glass..so everyone can admire and drool....  there will be a lot of drooling going on!

Thank you miss Jill you outdid yourself.. I love , love my Merry and Bright tin.. Thank you so much for swapping with me.



Hugs Wendy



17 comments:

wickedfaerie said...

Absolutely lovely! Vintage, glitter, bottlebrush tree, clocks what more could you ask for.

Have a Merry Christmas,
Sue

Denise said...

Oh My!Now I must go to visit with her.Merry Christmas!

Lynn Stevens said...

I just came over from Jill's! Holy Macaroni!!! You can't even tell its a tin! Wendy you are one lucky lady. Yes I'm drooling!!!!!
Fabulous swap!
hugs Lynn

Incipient Wings said...

wow! good thing it's under glass!
It's stunning.

artistamyjo said...

OMG !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

~*Feathers and Flight*~ said...

Yay Miss Wendy! I am Happy you Like my Bit of Whimsy Made Special for you! Love it under a Cloche!
Have a Wonderful Day My Friend!
Hugs
Jill

JoAnne said...

Jill does such beautiful work. What a lovely Christmas gift for you Wendy!

Mina said...

Jill is such a gifted artist! Wow! I love that you placed it under that beautiful glass lid surrounded by lace and pearls. Now it looks really elegant. Have a lovely week my sweet friend.

The Rose Family Blog said...

Very beautiful!!

Barb said...

WOWSER!...how wonderfdul is THAT!....you are soooo lucky!

JoAnne said...

Hey Wendy, had to stop back to say I visited Jill's blog and your tin for her is adorable!
Nice swap for both of you!

LuLu Kellogg said...

If I ever make it to your house, you better check my pockets before I leave! This is gorgeous!!

Thank you for the get well wishes my dear friend! I should be back to my cranky self in about 3 weeks!

Love,
LuLu~*xoxo

Lesley said...

This is stunningly beautiful. My question is what part is the tin? I can't tell but it sure as heck is one piece of art I would leave out all winter. Enjoy you lucky gal.
Merry Christmas Wendy.
Les

Stampin D Amour said...

Wendy - this is fabulous! Glad I found your blog, it's so creative! Love the all of the vintage and mixed media creations!

-pamela :)

Lorraine Young Pottery said...

Glorious!!
I just found your blog, great eyecandy.

:) pop over and say hi if you get a sec.

Happy holiday blessing to you and yours.
Lorraine

Marti McClure said...

Wow, Wendy, this is really stunning! Congrats again on such a great swap!

Lorraine said...

Oh, Wendy, lucky you, what a beautiful tin!!! Thanks for hosting this very fun swap, can't wait for the next one!! Have a wonderful Christmas!! Hugs, Lorraine

Blog Archive