About Me

My photo
I 'm wife, a mother , a daughter, a sister,a friend,a crazy faerie loving, art creating, born in England living in the states, blond hair blue eyed, tea drinking, mixed media, atc swapper, digital artist, blogger ,Facebook, reader, writer, old movie watcher, paper addicted, high heel lover, dog owner,cupcake eater, creatively eccentric.. party hat wearer. Welcome to my blog. Where I hope you'll stay awhile and come back often. Hugs Wendy

Followers

Friday, December 16, 2011

Christmas toys.... an aldered tin

I am hooked on the images from Paper whimsy ... I was so inspired I started this altered tin at ten o'clock last night and could wait to finish it this morning... it's not a mint tin but one of the many tins in my cupboard... it's about the size of a slice of bread  and I'm going to use a old plate stand to display it. I have another tin to make ... this one's special..... it's going to my Mum for her birthday.. I'll show you soon. Have a great weekend
~Hugs Wendy~   

8 comments:

Kim said...

Wendy, it's gorgeous! Have you joined the PaperWhimsy forum yet? They have occasional swaps that you would love! xo

LuLu Kellogg said...

Wendy, this is beautiful and your Mum is going to love it!

LuLu~*xoxo

Pam @ Frippery said...

So lovely!

Leaping Frog Design's said...

Very sweet Wendy...Love it.

Mina said...

Wendy, this is absolutely amazing. I love the window box effect. I need to go check out Paper Whimsy for myself. This is so gorgeous, my lovely friend. Have a beautiful weekend.

Jan said...

How lovely Wendy! The dimentional look of this draws your eye inward to a beautiful little vignette...with a dear PW girl. What could be better!

I've put your blog on my blog page so I can visit often because you are one talented girl. Welcome to PW, by the way!

Hugs
Jan

Cindy Rose said...

It's beautiful!!

mercedes scott said...

Oh, Wendy, this tin is so lovely! Can't wait to see what you make for your mom... I'm sure she really loves receiving your creations! Happy Holidays :)

Blog Archive