About Me

My photo
I 'm wife, a mother , a daughter, a sister,a friend,a crazy faerie loving, art creating, born in England living in the states, blond hair blue eyed, tea drinking, mixed media, atc swapper, digital artist, blogger ,Facebook, reader, writer, old movie watcher, paper addicted, high heel lover, dog owner,cupcake eater, creatively eccentric.. party hat wearer. Welcome to my blog. Where I hope you'll stay awhile and come back often. Hugs Wendy

Followers

Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Christmas cheer tin swap

 It's a wet and windy today again. I know I've been missing,  I've been baking , crafting and having Christmas fun.

I've also been crafting my tin for the Christmas cheer tin swap. It has arrived safely to my partner Jill house . So I can now show you without fear she will peak... I actually made two, Jill is the one with the  German scrap angel wings and the vintage crystal... I made the one with butterfly wings first to test how I wanted it to look. 

I will be showcasing the other beautiful tins in the swap soon...so make sure you come back.... wait until you see the tin Jill has made for me.... yes! I peaked,just alittle I know! I'm bad but it was so temping...if you'd like to peak too here is her link

7 comments:

Martina2801 said...

How awesome!! Love your Christmas tin!! You are soooo talented Wendy and your work is great!

peggy gatto said...

It is delightful!!!
Your blog is such a treat!!!

im zoe said...

They are beautiful! my gorgeous halloween ATC card came, im smitten i have it up in my bedroom :)

Zoe
http://blessedbeeapothecary.blogspot.com

~*Feathers and Flight*~ said...

I Love my Sweet Angel Miss Wendy!!!Thank You so Much and thank you for your Patience!
Have Perfectly Wonderful Day Miss Wendy!
Great Big Hugs
Jill

Lynn Stevens said...

Cute cute cute! Reminds me I need to post mine and the one I received, gosh time is flying by!
hugs Lynn

Mina said...

Oh Wendy, this is so stunning! I love all of the wonderful embellishments you have adorned on this creation. And of course you know I have a deep love for your faerie. Your work is so lovely.

Barb said...

Stunning!...so much beauty in such a small tin!

Blog Archive