About Me

My photo
I 'm wife, a mother , a daughter, a sister,a friend,a crazy faerie loving, art creating, born in England living in the states, blond hair blue eyed, tea drinking, mixed media, atc swapper, digital artist, blogger ,Facebook, reader, writer, old movie watcher, paper addicted, high heel lover, dog owner,cupcake eater, creatively eccentric.. party hat wearer. Welcome to my blog. Where I hope you'll stay awhile and come back often. Hugs Wendy

Followers

Wednesday, December 7, 2011

A Blissfull ATC and a giveaway

 My ATC for the Blissfull ATC swap ... The theme is A Christmas carol by Charles Dickens... I was inspired by the part of the story when Ebenezer Scrooge is told he will be visited by three ghosts.





Also my dear friend Cindy of Cindy's rose garden is giving away two beautiful Christmas ornaments... this is one of them ...Its so cute I know I was there when she found in at the local antique store... it is hand crocheted...and it would look beautiful on your Christmas tree .... here's the link to enter.  

4 comments:

Cindy Rose said...

Your ATC turned out wonderful! And I'll consider you entered in the giveaway!

Electra said...

I LOVE your ATC!

Sew Loquacious Angela said...

Hi Wendy! Your ATC is awesome! You always do such great work!
The crocheted piece is amazing. Thanks for the link!
Happy Holidays!
Angela

Barb said...

Love the Charles Dickens ATC!

Blog Archive