About Me

My photo
I 'm wife, a mother , a daughter, a sister,a friend,a crazy faerie loving, art creating, born in England living in the states, blond hair blue eyed, tea drinking, mixed media, atc swapper, digital artist, blogger ,Facebook, reader, writer, old movie watcher, paper addicted, high heel lover, dog owner,cupcake eater, creatively eccentric.. party hat wearer. Welcome to my blog. Where I hope you'll stay awhile and come back often. Hugs Wendy

Followers

Wednesday, November 23, 2011

A white Christmas faerie

Who would of thought that you could make a faerie from cup cake cases , but that what this Christmas faerie is made from. I've add a vintage candle holder under her dress so she can be hooked on to the  tree . The idea came from Lisa Kettell. Not only does she have fun ideas on her blog but she also has a book which I asked for for my birthday ... it arrived yesterday and OH boy! It is in full of fun and cute ideas.

3 comments:

Jane said...

I have that book too! Such fun to look at all the wonderful projects and ideas!
Cute Christmas fairy angel!
Jane-Jacksonville

faerie enchantment said...

Love these Xmas Faeries, they are amazing! Thanks so much for buying the book! I'd love to include these in the next edition of Piddlestixs Magazine vol.5

Magic and Joy,
Lisa!

Mina said...

Oh Wendy, that faerie is so adorable! I just love it and I'll bet that book is amazing.

Blog Archive