About Me

My photo
I 'm wife, a mother , a daughter, a sister,a friend,a crazy faerie loving, art creating, born in England living in the states, blond hair blue eyed, tea drinking, mixed media, atc swapper, digital artist, blogger ,Facebook, reader, writer, old movie watcher, paper addicted, high heel lover, dog owner,cupcake eater, creatively eccentric.. party hat wearer. Welcome to my blog. Where I hope you'll stay awhile and come back often. Hugs Wendy

Followers

Friday, November 4, 2011

WARNING!..........

BE WARNED


That this next post maybe cause you to want to make large amounts for these cute inchie houses..




and That I, Wendy take no responsibility for showing you and telling you where I got the idea and the pattern to make said cute inchie houses.....










 Warning they are addictive so proper care and maintenance should be used. If you should find yourself needing to make more and more. Please  seek the advice from your nearest craft store..

Thanks to Lesley at http://harmonyroadstudio.blogspot.com  for adding fuel to my addiction... she has the pattern on her blog and check out her post on her cute inchie houses.
Hugs Wendy

10 comments:

Bird said...

Oh my gosh, those are so danged cute! I love them. I think I may have to do some of those this year. We made little houses for our Yule Tree one year and I have been wanting to add to them. Those are precious. Love them!

Jenxo said...

oh my they are so cute, im making some too from generous Les' pattern.....

just adorable

AutumnWind said...

Is there a 12 step program for these??If so...I may need it! So cute!!

Peace said...

You temptress! :OD

mercedes scott said...

now you've really done it... we will ALL be addicted! Just one inch?! Wouldn't it be fun to decorate a small Christmas tree full of inchie houses? yikes! there I go, and I haven't even checked out the link... :)

LuLu Kellogg said...

Uh oh....I feel an addition coming on after seeing these......

I wish we lived closer so we could sit and make some of these together!! Wouldn't that be awesome?

Happy Weekend!
LuLu~*xoxo

Mina said...

Oh my goodness! These are just adorable, Wendy. They would make wonderful tree ornaments. Have a fabulous weekend, my friend.

fairyrocks said...

And then their were more!! Wonderful eye candy.
Thanks for sharing

Leaping Frog Design's said...

Oh goodness....I think I might be hooked.

Leaping Frog Design's said...

I have now made about a half a dozen of these charming little inchies. Had a "Girls Night" tonight and it was our craft project. What a blast!! Thanks for the link Wendy!!

Blog Archive