About Me

My photo
I 'm wife, a mother , a daughter, a sister,a friend,a crazy faerie loving, art creating, born in England living in the states, blond hair blue eyed, tea drinking, mixed media, atc swapper, digital artist, blogger ,Facebook, reader, writer, old movie watcher, paper addicted, high heel lover, dog owner,cupcake eater, creatively eccentric.. party hat wearer. Welcome to my blog. Where I hope you'll stay awhile and come back often. Hugs Wendy

Followers

Tuesday, November 22, 2011

VPI ... YAHOO GROUP SWAP

 Wonderful ATC's from the VPI yahoo group
the theme Autumn in Paris...
Lynn, Jan, Trisha, Alice, Kris, Emma.....  Thank you for your beautiful ATC's and big super sized thank you to Kris for hosting. 


Also big thank you to Martina for this beautiful Arch and the extra goodies too ..   This is Martina's blog she is a talented artist .. please pop over to see her work .. it's stunning.

4 comments:

Lynn Stevens said...

Oh lucky you Wendy! I'm still waiting for mine..sob sob. Our mail is so slow!
Gorgeous atc's as well as the wonderful arch from Martina.
hugs Lynn

The Sparkly Fairy said...

Glad you received one of mine! I haven't had mine yet, but I am in the UK so may take awhile!

Martina2801 said...

Oh, this`s so sweet, Wendy that you mention me on your blog.
I'm happy if I could make you happy.

Mina said...

Beautiful images, Wendy!

Blog Archive