About Me

My photo
I 'm wife, a mother , a daughter, a sister,a friend,a crazy faerie loving, art creating, born in England living in the states, blond hair blue eyed, tea drinking, mixed media, atc swapper, digital artist, blogger ,Facebook, reader, writer, old movie watcher, paper addicted, high heel lover, dog owner,cupcake eater, creatively eccentric.. party hat wearer. Welcome to my blog. Where I hope you'll stay awhile and come back often. Hugs Wendy

Followers

Tuesday, November 29, 2011

A TREAT

So what was I to do with all the tin lids I have lying around... when I make one of my altered mint tins, I like to take the lids off so I have a collection.... and it grows bigger each day.. soon I'll be under a mountain of tin lids... I feel a project coming on


 Okay this is what I made... A sugar plum faerie tin lid ornament.  The images are from paper whimsy's line of goth faeries.... I love them.

This one is winging it's way to a friend...Oops! sorry about the pun I could help myself... I hope she likes it. Also my tin for the Christmas cheer swap is also in the mail to my partner Jill.... photos soon... I hope she likes her tin too...
Well back to my collection

4 comments:

Kim said...

She's adorable Wendy!

MISS PEACH ~(^.^)~ said...

oh she is precious beyond words with her snowflakes in the blooms!!! Lucky friend!
Hugs Karla

Cheryl said...

Wendy you are so clever - I love your work and that fairy is so sweet.
Hugs
Cxxx

Mina said...

This sugar plum faerie is simply enchanting! Your friend is so very lucky, Wendy.

Blog Archive