About Me

My photo
I 'm wife, a mother , a daughter, a sister,a friend,a crazy faerie loving, art creating, born in England living in the states, blond hair blue eyed, tea drinking, mixed media, atc swapper, digital artist, blogger ,Facebook, reader, writer, old movie watcher, paper addicted, high heel lover, dog owner,cupcake eater, creatively eccentric.. party hat wearer. Welcome to my blog. Where I hope you'll stay awhile and come back often. Hugs Wendy

Followers

Wednesday, November 16, 2011

THANK YOU

for all the birthday wishes...The day hasn't turned out how I thought it would  ... after dropping Mr. B off at school I came home with migraine headache.... so the morning was spend lying on the bed with Willow and Acorn...but seeing your wishes have brighten my day and the pain is starting to go away...


Thank you to Mina and Sue for the beautiful digital images... faeries and cake my two favorite things.

16 comments:

Denise said...

So sorry your not feeling well,wishing you health, safety and enchantment all year through.Blessing on your birthday from above-Denise

Ruby Craft said...

Hope you're feeling better soon.

wickedfaerie said...

You are so very welcome. Hope the rest of your Birthday is much better.

Blessings & Bliss
Sue

Regina said...

Happy Happy Wendy Day!!! I do hope that you start to feel better.

Big Birthday HUGS!!!

pippinsnest said...

A very big Birthday Wish I am sending to you!so close your eyes and dream!.... lots of love julie x

Something Special said...

Hi there Wendy, Happy Birthday to you. Exactly 27 years ago to day, I gave birth to my two twin daughters, Tara and Kendra. I can't believe they are turning 27. So I think it is a perfect day to have a birthday! hugs

Lilac Wolf (Angie or Angela) said...

I'm coming over from Mina's blog.

I hope you have a fantastic birthday and recover quickly! :)

Cindy Rose said...

So sorry to hear you had a migraine! I SO wanted you to have a wonderful day!!
Hugs, Cindy

artbywendy said...

Happy Birthday Wendy!Hope you feel better soon! migraines suck..I know! wendy K.

Rhissanna said...

I came here from Green Witch just to say 'Happy Birthday' I'm sorry about the migraine, that's a real bugger on your birthday. I hope tomorrow is better. Cake and cards tomorrow, maybe?

Electra said...

Sorry to hear you're not feeling well. Maybe cuddling on the bed is the best way to spend this birthday! Happy day!

Magic Love Crow said...

Happy Birthday Wendy ;o)

Susan said...

Happy, happy birthday! Hope you feel better soon!!!!!

Linda said...

Hi Wendy,

Thanks so much for my beautiful Halloween atc card! I Love it! I posted it on my blog for everyone to see with a link to yours.
Glad you had a great trip and a wonderful BD!
Hugs,
Linda

Kim said...

So sorry to hear about your migraine but hoping you still had a wonderful B'day! xo

Mina said...

You are so welcome and I am so sorry to hear about your migraine, sweetie. I hope you are feeling much better now. Hugs to you always, Mina

Blog Archive