About Me

My photo
I 'm wife, a mother , a daughter, a sister,a friend,a crazy faerie loving, art creating, born in England living in the states, blond hair blue eyed, tea drinking, mixed media, atc swapper, digital artist, blogger ,Facebook, reader, writer, old movie watcher, paper addicted, high heel lover, dog owner,cupcake eater, creatively eccentric.. party hat wearer. Welcome to my blog. Where I hope you'll stay awhile and come back often. Hugs Wendy

Followers

Wednesday, November 30, 2011

The sugar plum faeries

 When is a addiction bad? when you can't stop? well I have a bad addiction to making these altered tins... I even asked Mr. Husband to buy more tins because I wanted to make two more sugar plum faerie tins..... Yeah I'm bad.. But they are so sugary sweet that I can't help myself... I'm not sure if  I could add anymore glitter to them, but I darn well tried.


The upside..... everyones breathe is minty fresh. Ha Ha!or should I say Ho Ho!

12 comments:

SparkleFarkle said...

These tins are simply lovely! (I want to eat them up!) And when it comes to glitter, I am reminded of my Thanksgiving Day-eating rule of thumb: "Moderation is overrated." So, HAVE AT IT! LOL!

P.S. This is hardly a bad addiction. A bad addiction is like the back-monkey I finally shook off about 5-6 years ago: collecting every pretty rocks on the face of the earth. At one point and during a particular "frenzy," I had to use the better-watch-for-cops eyes in the back of my head, for fear I might get arrested in a shopping mall parking lot whilst I was stooped over, "lifting" the "goods"! These tins look as if they would be less hard on one's back, as well. Have fun!

Loove (<--Beatlespeak, which is what I am up to, today!),
SparkleFarkle~~~~~*

Jingle said...

I absolutely LOVE this!

Ann said...

just beautiful!!

Janet Ghio said...

they are so fabulous!!

MISS PEACH ~(^.^)~ said...

so then why did you not host a Sugar Plum Fairy tin swap this year? how cool would that have been? and why not still do it? january is a perfect sugar coated month!!!
Glittery hugs Karla

Maelchen said...

I just popped over from 12 days of whimsy to see your fairies. How cute they are, hiding in the tins. I like your blog a lot and I will surely visit you often! Then I really have to join Miss Peach's commentary above. Why not host a tin swap? Your addiction would be stimulated even more and all those other addicts would be as happy :-).
Have a nice Christmas time, Manuela

Martina2801 said...

I always look forward to your art, dear Wendy and you never fail to amaze me with your lovely work! This is simply gorgeous!

trisha too said...

SO cute and pretty--you're adding to my list of ornaments to make! I have to admit, that is my latest addiction . . . but I have so many tins already, we'll miss out on the minty breath part!!!

;)

Linda said...

These are awesome Wendy...

mercedes scott said...

Wendy, I'm loving these tins! So what if it's an addiction?!? there are must worse things out there to be addicted to... these make YOU happy, and US happy... I mean, how you can look at them at not smile?

Linda Carole Bloom said...

Very pretty tins! I love your Christmas banner!

Mina said...

As gorgeous as the last! You are so talented, sweet Wendy.

Blog Archive