About Me

My photo
I 'm wife, a mother , a daughter, a sister,a friend,a crazy faerie loving, art creating, born in England living in the states, blond hair blue eyed, tea drinking, mixed media, atc swapper, digital artist, blogger ,Facebook, reader, writer, old movie watcher, paper addicted, high heel lover, dog owner,cupcake eater, creatively eccentric.. party hat wearer. Welcome to my blog. Where I hope you'll stay awhile and come back often. Hugs Wendy

Followers

Friday, November 11, 2011

The secret to staying young!

"The secret to staying young.... is to live honestly, eat slowly, and lie about your age" said Lucille Ball .....It's that time again..... it rolls around every year.... YES ! my Birthday and my dear MR. H is taking me away to New york again... He knows I love the place and to add to my enjoyment tickets to see the Radio City show and a trip the Chelsea Antiques market....

and then when I get back I have my ticket to see the Twilight Movie.. so life is  Gooooood! And If there's cake too, then I have died and gone to heaven...


But I think the secret to staying young is...."Be fearless, dance when ever you can, eat cake for breakfast, buy high heels,  enjoy your family and friends,  and always look for good lighting!"

18 comments:

goddessandmagick said...

Happy b-day!!!I do love cake!

BeWitchy said...

Happy birthday!

LuLu Kellogg said...

Oooooooo, Happy Cake Day Wendy!!!

Love,
LuLu~*xoxo

Kim said...

Happy Birthday...have a wonderful time in New York!! xo

Dezinaworld said...

Ohhh happy birthday wishes from me too. This is gorgeous
hugs June x

AutumnWind said...

Happy Birthday! Enjoy your trip.

lynn said...

have a wonderful birthday... and many crafty more :)
and i too cant wait to have a girls day out and see the twilight movie.
big ladybug hugs
lynn

Lululiz said...

Happy Birthday, and have a fabulous time in New York.

Linda said...

Happy Birthday Wendy!
Have a great day! Have a wonderful trip!!
Hugs from me!
Linda

Celia said...

Happy Birthday!!

Ruby Craft said...

Happiest of Birthdays to YOU!

Linda said...

I agree 100% with you...Happy Birthday and many more to come..."Live everyday as if is your Birthday."and yes, You must eat cake.
I live my life at a slow shutter speed. One click at a time.

Mina said...

Oh Wendy, what beautiful birthday plans! I hope you have the most wonderful time ever and I love your secrets for staying young. Happy, happy birthday, Sweetie!

Martina2801 said...

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥ Happy Birthday to you ♥ ¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪... ♥ ♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥ Happy Birthday to you ♥ ¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪... ♥ ♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥ Happy Birthday dear Wendy ♥ ¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪... ♥ ♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥ Happy Birthday to you ♥ ¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪... ♥ ¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪ Enjoy your trip!♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥ ¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪

whymsicalmusings said...

Oh I hope your birthday is fantastic! It has been so many years since I have been to New York City I do hop you enjoy!!!!
XOXOXO
Becky

Linda Carole Bloom said...

Happy Birthday and enjoy NYC! (I'm going to the midnight Twilight moviie on Thurs. Can't wait!

mercedes scott said...

HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY! I know you just had a blast in NYC! Did you save me some cake?
ps I can't wait til Friday for Twilight! I hope it's nearly as good as the book version...

Incipient Wings said...

Happy Birthday Wendy, sounds like you had a beautiful time:)
marfi

Blog Archive